Registration and Account Creation
Service Provider may at times require that you register and/or set up an account to use certain portions of the Service, or the Service as a whole. In order to do so, you may be provided, or required to choose, a password, User Id, and/or other registration information (collectively, “Registration Information”). You agree and represent that all Registration Information provided by you is accurate and up-to-date. If any of your Registration Information changes, you must update it by editing your Registration profile on the Service.
USE OF USER ID/PASSWORD:
If you register and/or set up an account on the Service, you will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Registration Information. You may not authorize others to use the Service, and you are responsible for all use by you and those you allow to use the Service. You may not sub-license, transfer, sell or assign your Registration Information and/or this Agreement to any third party without our written approval. Any attempt to do so will be null and void and shall be considered a material breach of this Agreement. Company names or Website names may not be used as your User name. You can add that info in other areas of your profile
You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on your account including, but not limited to, use of the account by any person who uses your Registration Information, with or without authorization.
If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (for example, in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your Registration Information or any credit, debit or charge card number stored on the Service), you must promptly change the affected Registration Information and notify Service Provider of the problem using the contact form.
FEES AND PAYMENTS:
Service Provider may charge you fees for products or services offered for sale through the Service, and/or for access to portions of the Service or the Service as a whole. You agree to pay all fees and charges, including applicable taxes, incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred, including but not limited to charges for any products or services offered for sale through the Service by Service Provider or by any third party vendor or provider (such fees, charges and taxes shall collectively be referred to as “Fees”). Service Provider reserves the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any Fees, and to institute new Fees, effective upon prior notice to you.
If you submit your credit, debit or charge card information to Service Provider upon registration or otherwise, you give Service Provider permission to charge all Fees incurred through your account to the credit, debit or charge card you designate. Any additional Fees (other than renewal fees) will be charged at the time they are incurred. If payment cannot be charged to your credit, debit or charge card or your payment is returned to Service Provider for any reason, including charge back, Service Provider reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your account and all its obligations under this Agreement.
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Service Provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Service Provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.